Crawfish Dressing is my favorite recipe. It is very easy to make and we can prepare it within few minutes. I tasted this food at my friend’s party and when I tasted this, I was mad about this and I asked him for the recipe of this food. Then he told me that his wife made this delicious food and he asked her wife to give me the entire recipe, including directions and total information about ingredients of this food. She did so and made me an expert of this recipe within one hour. Then After part, I tried this recipe in my home. And my whole family like this delicious food and all of them insisted me to cook it again. I was very glad because I have become an expert of this delicious and appetizing recipe.
You May Also Like: Best Chicken Dumpling Soup Easy To Make – Dumpling Recipe
So now, I am also sharing my experience with you by describing the ingredients and directions of this recipe, in given lines.
Ingredients for the Crawfish Dressing:
- Take 1 ½ cups of water and ¾ cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- And take a 1 pound of lean ground beef and 1 medium chopped onion.
- We also need 2 stalks of celery, chopped and 1 chopped green bell pepper.
- And also take 1 red bell pepper, chopped and 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 2 pounds of frozen and peeled crawfish tails and 1 cup of toasted and chopped pecans.
- We also need ¼ cup of butter and 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- And we need 2 Tbsp of Creole seasoning and ½ Tsp of black pepper.
- Also, take 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
You May Also Like: Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken | Cottage Cheese Recipes
Directions for the Crawfish Dressing:
Step 1: First of all, take a medium saucepan and in that saucepan bring the water to boil. After this stir it in the rice and after this reduces the heat to a low medium and covers it with a lid or any other thing. And cook it for 20 minutes until the rice are tender and all the liquid is absorbed.
Step 2: Now prepare an oven up to 175 degrees C. Then lightly oil up a baking dish. Now take a large and heavy skillet and in that large skillet, stir the ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, celery, red bell pepper, and garlic. After this simmer it until the beef shows evenly brown color and vegetables become tender.
Step 3: In this step, blend the cooked rice, crawfish tails, butter, pecans, and green onions into the ground beef mixture. Now spice it with the Creole seasoning and pepper. And cook it for more 3 minutes, until it become a mixture. Now transfer it to a baking dish.
Step 4: Cook it for 25 more minutes in that oven which we have already prepared. And at the end, decorate it with the parsley.
Now your dish is ready and serves it to your beloved ones.