Crawfish Etouffee is a great recipe and the taste of it is also very delicious and appetizing. My mother cooked this food for the first time in our family. And I was mad about this after eating this delicious recipe. So I decided to get all the instructions and full information about this recipe from my mother. Then I asked her to give me this recipe and she did so. She gave me all the information about this and I made this many times with the help of my mother. And now I am an expert of this recipe and use to make this flavorful dish on every weekend in my home.
You May Also Like: Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken | Cottage Cheese Recipes
I want to share this delicious food with you that’s why I am describing all the instructions and ingredients in below lines.
Ingredients for the Crawfish Etouffee Recipe:
- First of all, take 1 bag of peeled crayfish tails, not drained and ½ cup of butter.
- After this take a large minced onion and 1 large minced bell pepper.
- Then we also take 2 stalks of parsley, minced and 2 stalks of celery, minced.
- After this take some peeled spring onions and 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- We also need 1 Tsp of salt and ½ Tsp of black pepper.
- And then we also require ½ Tsp of white pepper and ¼ Tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- And at the end, we also need 1 can of mushroom, and cream sauce and cooked rice.
Directions for the Crawfish Etouffee Recipe:
Step 1: First of all, take an oven and prepare it for 175 degrees C. Then take the 1/2 cup of butter and place it in that prepared oven over a medium high heat.
Step 2: In this step, add onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic in it and cook. And after this, cook the vegetables on a medium heat for about 30 to 45 minutes until they become soft.
Step 4: In this step, add the crawfish tails and seasoning salt into that stuff and cover it. Then cook it for about 10 minutes.
Step 5: Then add the mushroom sauce in that and again cook it for about 5 more minutes. Now add the crawfish mixture in that and then cover it up with a lid and cook it for about 10 more minutes. And serve it with hot rice.
Now your dish is ready and serves it to your family and friends.
You May Also Like: Cornish Game Hens With Rice Stuffing | Recipe Biz
Why is Crawfish Etouffee the best recipe?
Crawfish Etouffee is the best recipe because it is very easy to cook and very less time-consuming recipe. I and my whole family like it very much and whenever we cook this in our home all of us eat it with a great relish. I also suggest you cook it at least once in your home and you will also like it very much.