Curried Honey Mustard Chicken:
Curried Honey mustard chicken is a very delicious dish. My mother friend gave me this recipe about 7 years ago. And this recipe is easy to understand and very easy to cook. Its taste is very awesome. I clearly remember when I taste this dish the first time; I completely lost in its taste. My full family loves this dish and my friends also love this dish and they ask me to cook this dish once in a month. This recipe can b prepared with 4 ingredients and its marinade is very easy even everyone can make this dish. And it is also used for the verity of different meats.
You May Also Like: Cream Cheese Jalapeno Hamburgers | Jalapeno Stuffed Burgers
This recipe is famous in all over the world. This recipe is also called Dijon mustard. Sometimes I use the combination grainy mustard and Dijon mustard for extra texture and flavor. Today I will tell you all about curried honey mustard chicken its ingredients, how to cook it etc. here they are:
Ingredients of Curried Honey Mustard Chicken:
- First of all, take skinless chicken breasts, 4 boneless and Organic butter 1/3 cup, melted.
- After this, Honey ¼ cup and Dijon mustard ¼ cups.
- We also need Curry powder 2 to 4 teaspoon and Sea salt for better taste.
First of all, preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. And then, Second, take a saucepan set it on low heat, now add butter in it and wait until melted. Now Also take a small bowl and add honey, melted butter, mustard and curry powder and mix them well or until they combine with each other. After this, take a baking dish or casserole dish and arrange to chicken it. Then spice it lightly with a squeeze of sea salt. And take the mixture and pour it over the chicken and allow marinating 1 to 2 hours. And If you want to cook it right now you can do this. But in my opinion real flavor blend together better after sitting for a little while. Preheat oven again and put baking dish in it and cook chicken for 30 to 35 minutes uncovered. After 35 minutes your dish will be ready. Hence, your dish is ready to serve it and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts about curried honey mustard chicken
- Servings per Recipe: 8
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories 5 and Total Fat 4 g.
- Then Saturated Fat 5 g and Polyunsaturated Fat 5 g.
- After this, Monounsaturated Fat 9 g And Cholesterol 4 mg.
- Sodium 3 mg and Potassium 7 mg.
- Then total Carbohydrate 2 g and Dietary Fiber 4 g.
- And after this, Sugars 5 g and Protein 7 g. We Also need Vitamin A 2 % and Vitamin B -127.5 %.
- Then Vitamin B -633.3 % and Vitamin C 7 %.
- Vitamin D 0 % and Vitamin E 3 %.
- Also Calcium 9 % and Copper 1 %.
- Then Folate 7 % and Iron 0 %.
- Magnesium 1 %
- Manganese 1 %
- Niacin 3 %
- Pantothenic Acid 8 %
- Phosphorus 6 %
- Riboflavin 9 %
- Selenium 4 %
- Thiamin 7 %
- Zinc 8 %
This recipe is the best chicken recipe I ever had basically I never like “curry” but there is no match of this curried honey mustard chicken. I personally suggest you make this dish at once.