Easier Chicken Marsala:
Easier Chicken Marsala is a very delicious recipe. This dish is the lighter version of one of my favorite chicken dishes. I and my family love this tasty dish. I make this dish many times and every time its taste is yummy. This dish is very easy to make at home. If you make this dish one time you will make it again and again. First, you beat the chicken into slim pieces for fast pan-frying and making a pan sauce from the cooked mushrooms with the Marsala wine.
You May Also Like: Shrimp Scampi Bake Easy To Make | Baked Shrimp Scampi
Combined and balancing with the right ingredients, creamy chicken Marsala at home is a gorgeously simple supper pin. Pre- cooking time is 10 minutes. Cooking time is 20 minutes. Total time is only 30 minutes. You can serve this 4 people.
Easier Chicken Marsala – Ingredients:
- First of all, take All-purpose flour – 1/4 cup and Garlic salt – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Then take Ground black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon and Dried oregano – 1/2 teaspoon.
- We also need Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves – 4 and Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- After this, we also need Butter – 1 tablespoon and Sliced fresh mushrooms – 1 cup.
- And at the end, we must need Marsala wine – 1/2 cup.
Easier Chicken Marsala – Instructions:
- First of all, Mix the garlic salt, and flour, oregano, and pepper together In a medium bowl. And then Scour chicken into the mixture to calmly cover and after this, Heat up butter and olive oil in a large skillet over normal heat. And Fry the chicken in the skillet around 2 minutes, until evenly browned on one side. Then spin chicken over and put in the mushrooms. After this Cook around 2 minutes, until the other side of the chicken is evenly browned.
- And in this step, Pour Marsala wine over the chicken. And cover skillet, and then decrease heat to low boil chicken around 10 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run plan.
Easier Chicken Marsala – Expert Tips:
- Marsala is an amber-colored wine from Sicily, with a flavor like to, but comfortable than, sherry. Marsala can be dried out or syrupy. Dried out Marsala is used for spicy dishes, and syrupy Marsala is used mostly in desserts.
Easier Chicken Marsala – Nutrition:
- Calories – 320 and Calories from Fat – 100.
- Total Fat – 12g ( 18% ) and Saturated Fat2 – 1/2g ( 11% )
- Cholesterol – 85mg ( 29% ) and Sodium – 230mg ( 10% )
- Potassium – 360mg – ( 10% ) and Total Carbohydrate – 15g ( 5% )
- Dietary Fiber – 0g ( 0% ) and Sugars – 2g
- Protein – 34g and Vitamin A – ( 6% )
- Vitamin C – ( 4% ) and Calcium – ( 2% )
- Iron – ( 15% )
You May Also Like: Crawfish Dressing – Crawfish Cornbread Dressing | Recipe Biz
1 Starch; 0 Fruit; and 0 Other Carbohydrate; then 0 Skim Milk; And also 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; now 0 Vegetable; 4 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
Easier Chicken Marsala – Reviews:
This is delicious! Grand to make ahead and serve without the last minute rush.
This is a good recipe and so easy to make.
Very Easy and quick dish. My Family loves this!!