Shrimp Scampi Bake:
Shrimp Scampi Bake is a very tasty recipe. And Shrimp is wonderful and yummy lunch or dinner with family and friends. Bake version of shrimp is very easy, quick and delicious. Shrimp cook in the oven with garlic, lemon juice, and buttery bread crumbs. It is very simple to make this recipe at home. If you want to make it perfectly just follow the instructions of this recipe exactly. Ingredients are helping you to increase the taste of this dish. All the Ingredients are a very important part of every recipe. Ingredients and instructions of this recipe are given below read carefully. Precooking time is 30 minutes. The cooking time is 15 minutes. The total time is 45 minutes. You can serve this shrimp scampi bake 5 to 6 people.
You May Also Like: Crawfish Etouffee| Crawfish Etouffee Recipe
Shrimp Scampi Bake – Ingredients:
- First of all, take butter- 1 cup and prepared Dijon-style mustard – 2 tablespoons.
- Then Fresh lemon juice – 1 tablespoon and chopped garlic – 1 tablespoon.
- And at the end, we also need chopped fresh parsley – 1 tablespoon and medium raw shrimp, shelled or deveined with tails attached – 2 pounds
Shrimp Scampi Bake – Instructions:
Step 1: First of all, Heat up the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). And then add the mustard, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley in a small saucepan over normal heat. And when the butter liquefies completely than take out from heat.
Step 2: After this, place shrimp in a thin baking dish. Put the butter mixture above the shrimp. And cook into the oven around 12 to 15 minutes, until the shrimp are pink and solid.
Shrimp Scampi Bake – Tip:
- Aluminum thwarts can be used to keep food wet, cook it lightly, and make clear out easier.
Shrimp Scampi Bake – Nutrition:
- Calories – 278.3 and Calories from Fat – 125.1
- Total Fat – 13.9g ( 21% ) and Saturated Fat – 5.9g ( 30% )
- Trans Fat – 0.4g and Cholesterol – 306.3mg ( 102% )
- Sodium – 344.0mg ( 14% ) and Total Carbohydrate – 4.7g ( 2% )
- Dietary Fiber – 0.1g ( 0% ) and Sugars – 0.4g
- And at the end, Protein – 31.4g ( 63% )
You May Also Like: Cream Cheese Jalapeno Hamburgers | Jalapeno Stuffed Burgers
Shrimp Scampi Bake – Reviews:
Easy, and very tasty! I used Emeralds’ Frozen shrimp-they are wild-caught, which actually makes a disparity in flavor. A little additional garlic, because BF loves it!
Excellent! Love scampi so this was a winner, while I did decrease the butter. Lovely! Thanks
The family appreciated this recipe. This recipe does come out with a lot of juice and what I did was to use up all the juice into a pan and decrease it until the liquid thickened up and added back to the shrimp! This made the dish so delicious!
I really liked this recipe! I’m only thirteen, so I’m not really taken gravely when I cook, but this made my family as a final point realizes it! Thanks!
Fabulous recipe. And very easy to make this. Followed the recipe to the letter and we loved it!